Shortki Community
February 23, 2024, 02:32:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: inShort 1.2.1 for Mac OS. Locations..

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: inShort 1.2.1 discovered bugs of the version  (Read 5099 times)
shortki
Administrator

View Profile Email
« on: March 29, 2011, 01:49:01 AM »

Version 1.2.1 is released
Report here about errors of this version.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 04:43:31 PM by Argalio » Logged
RockHard

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2011, 07:53:36 AM »

1.  When I create a new folder on the desktop, when I to save it, it closes out the app and the folder disappears.
2. When I select the top, left icon, it codes out the app.
3.  When it pick the connector, it does not lay down a blue dot immediatel.  As a result, I make have tapped several times, it then recognizes every tap resulting in multiple dots.

This app is very powerful.  Need to fix these issues, please.

Would be nice to have an insert or copy button of a selected type od goal, proceeds or document to save time.  An undo/redo button.
shortki
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2011, 02:48:56 AM »

Thanks for the report.
Most likely this is a problem of lack of memory. Try rebooting the device and/or reinstalling the program. It would also be helpful to know the type of your device and the version of its firmware.

Try shaking the device - it will activate 'undo' function. Adding Copy&Paste is now a subject matter of my work.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 02:37:34 PM by Argalio » Logged
dtr0305

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2011, 12:41:09 AM »

Version 1.2.1 is released
Tell here about errors of this version.

I installed on my I pad but when I click on the icon it trys to open for about 2 sec ds and then does not. Open.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 11:15:11 PM by Argalio » Logged
shortki
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2011, 02:41:49 AM »

First try the basic cures: rebooting the device and/or reinstalling the program through iTunes.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 11:17:37 PM by Argalio » Logged
Ctcharger

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2011, 08:24:07 PM »

I have a nested process on my desktop that I want to export via a PDF file.  When I try to do it, a picture shows up on the email but no PDF file.  My email program does not recognize the picture format.  When I export from the desktop, it does export the whole desktop just fine as a PDF and my process is included.  Any way to just export the current process as a PDF?
shortki
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2011, 08:40:01 PM »

On internal forums of Apple developers there is an information about problems displaying attached pdf files in the Mail application. Perhaps, this is such a case.

Note that when a diagram is complex, I mean it includes at least one drill-down diagram (2 pages), there is no problem. In that case, the Mail application shows the pdf file, and the receiver of the email receives exactly that file.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 12:27:29 AM by Argalio » Logged
Ctcharger

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2011, 04:27:17 PM »

On internal forums of Apple developers there is an information about problems displaying attached pdf files in the Mail application. Perhaps, this is such a case.

Note that when a diagram is complex, I mean it includes at least one drill-down diagram (2 pages), there is no problem. In that case, the Mail application shows the pdf file, and the receiver of the email receives exactly that file.

That did the trick.  I added a nested process and it worked fine.  Thanks for the help!  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: