Shortki Community
November 24, 2017, 03:24:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: inShort 1.2.1 for Mac OS. Locations..

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: inShort 4.4.7 discovered bugs of the version  (Read 2480 times)
shortki
Administrator

View Profile Email
« on: March 25, 2013, 12:55:21 pm »

Version 4.4.7 is released
Report here about errors of this version.
Rauschen

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2013, 09:50:25 am »

not sure if Im right here. I face performance issue. I have huge delay, when I hit button until the menue opens or, if I want mark a couple of object which I like to move, sometimes Im not even able to create the box to mark objects. basically every action I take caused to a delay until it happen

Today the app is crashing multiple times, when I extend the surface to the right.

I use a new iPad4.

Anything I can do, perhaps to provide u a log file or my draft of the project I currently working on, my whole dashboard?

thx

PS reviewing the crashreport, says low memory which is strange sas I dont think my project is that complex. I going to try the low memory modus, perhaps that helps...
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 11:00:33 am by Rauschen » Logged
shortki
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2013, 09:32:33 am »

The volume of memory consumed by the program depends primarily on the canvas size of the current diagram. It becomes especially apparent on devices with retina screen.

I recommend "shrinking" the diagram a little, it will increase the speed of editing and reduce memory problems. Also turn off shades if
they are on.

Skillful use of nested diagrams allows designing processes of any complexity using compact diagrams that contain not more than 20
objects.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: