Shortki Community
September 23, 2017, 09:12:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: inShort 1.2.1 for Mac OS. Locations..

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Programmes crashes and project is lost. How to recuperate the lost project?  (Read 2206 times)
mpot20

View Profile Email
« on: October 13, 2012, 12:10:23 pm »

Worked on a project.  Opened a new folder.  Dragged and dropped the project in the folder.  Program crashed.  Project lost.  My autosave was set to 1 minute.  How can I recuperate the lost project?  What could have caused the program to crash?  The folder name and the project name were the same.  Could this be the cause?
shortki
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2012, 07:10:40 pm »

Coincidence of names could not have led to problems. The problem can occur in case when there is a dependence between the destination object and the chart being inserted. In this situation, auto-save cannot help, because deletion and insertion take place directly in the database. Here the phase of deletion ended successfully, while insertion resulted in a crash (probably due to lack of memory). I did some tests just now, and nothing was wrong. If you manage to repeat the configuration of objects that was when the failure had occurred, please send me the ISH file — I would like to sort the situation out.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: