Shortki Community
December 13, 2017, 10:49:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: inShort 1.2.1 for Mac OS. Locations..

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Excellent product, completely hopeless user support  (Read 2144 times)
Anthonyve

View Profile Email
« on: September 20, 2012, 11:46:56 am »

One way to make this potentially highly useful app a bit more user friendly would be to explain the terminology you use.
First, you're assuming that everyone who buys InShort is an experienced project manager.
If that's your expectation then you should say so in your product blurb.
If it's not true, then you should cater for those who see a use for the product but are not already experts.
The segment of your potential market who are NOT Project Managers is far largely than the segment who are project managers.
You seriously need to start catering for the larger of the two segments.
And right now, you are failing dismally.
My guess is that you are clever bunch of programmers who don't enjoy communicating in words, or maybe are just not very good at it, and who are too lazy to knuckle down and get on with the hard bit of your project.
Anthonyve

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2012, 11:49:29 am »

I would add to my earlier post that if you added up the time you waste on the forum walking beginners through this nightmarish maze, it would add up to longer than it would take to write a damned manual.
Mhadosagin

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2017, 09:53:36 am »

I have seen that it is true and believe in this.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: