Shortki Community
November 18, 2017, 10:08:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: inShort 1.2.1 for Mac OS. Locations..

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Resource planning  (Read 3376 times)
mentor

View Profile Email
« on: August 12, 2012, 12:15:29 pm »

Hello.

First of all I'd like to thank you for great software

I'd like to plan human resource usage. I create two processes, schedule the same resource for them and do "Analyze diagram as project". The resources are planned at the same time and there is no late start. How is it possible for one person to do two different things at the same time? Doesn't the program account resource utilization or I do something wrong?
shortki
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2012, 09:42:08 am »

Assignment of resources is a rather «fresh» addition to the program, so there is no automatic resource leveling in the program yet. I’m now trying to find a clear and simple concept for this functionality.
mentor

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2012, 12:44:09 am »

Maybe with something like proxy objects but in simplified from.
I.e. I need to specify what task should be done first and what could be done later for the same person
VVS7510

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2013, 05:26:18 pm »

Hello! I have just joined and now I'm learning how to become more efficient with your wonderful app. Resource leveling is what I'm actually looking for there. It looks like this feature is still not available... Could you please share your plans regarding this functionality? I would also highly appreciate if you could advise any workaround for avoidance of resources overload during planning process for those cases when there are "more then two tasks".
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: