Shortki Community
September 20, 2017, 04:01:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: inShort 1.2.1 for Mac OS. Locations..

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Manual in PDF?  (Read 6497 times)
DavinchoPad

View Profile
« on: June 23, 2012, 11:35:38 pm »

That would be very useful...
Regards
hanque99

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2012, 11:33:17 am »

I agree.  This program desperately news a user guide that can be downloaded in pdf format.  The in-app help is okay but it can't replace a user guide
Chivus

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2012, 04:42:58 pm »

I've been using this program for around 5 months now, but I've just seen the last update and I must say that it's awesome, the developer heard our suggestions and implemented them in a very nice way. The only thing is that these improvements are not explained in the tutorial and now I'm a little bit lost regarding where to assign the work resources, I don't know if they work with dependencies or if there's a list somewhere else. I could create a calendar and it works perfectly, very intuitive. I would like to oknow where to get info about these new features.
shortki
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2012, 10:17:10 pm »

Use the option «Restore the Guide», it will replace the old guide with the new one, containing two new diagrams. True, you will have to run through the old diagrams, marking them as skipped.
Fulinsg

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2012, 08:19:41 am »

That would be very useful...
Regards
Dear
Where can I get the menu?
Wes

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2012, 01:44:12 pm »

New to this app.  How do I get to the options to select this?
shortki
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2012, 09:42:53 am »

New to this app.  How do I get to the options to select this?

The third button on the top toolbar, the one with the gear, then the «Settings» section, and the «User Guide» in it.
frankov2000

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2012, 02:32:43 pm »

clearly this is a well researched and executed programme, but I wouldn't know it for sure as I haven't fathomed the manual.  it is ironic that in order to read the instructions of how best to use this sophisticated app, you need to have a almost expert knowledge of ...you guessed it.... how to use this app.  I am lost within it and have had to restore the manual several times, and am none the wiser or any more confident.  please developers, you have had enough requests, please indulge us with a PDF, at least to explain how to get around the in app instructions. 
shortki
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2012, 08:53:35 pm »

At the moment, the manual is in the writing stage. As soon as ready, I will put finished paragraphs on my site.
Bjg68

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2012, 10:47:13 am »

Please could you say when the pdf manual might be available?
As a beginner in project planning the software instructions are very complicated and I have now got o the point that the software shuts down when I make an information doc and the confirm it.
The software crashes and no changes are saved....perhaps this software is more for advanced users?
Any ideas?
Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: