Shortki Community
October 22, 2017, 01:42:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: inShort 1.2.1 for Mac OS. Locations..

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: inShort 4.0.0 discovered bugs of the version  (Read 3384 times)
shortki
Administrator

View Profile Email
« on: May 23, 2012, 11:51:41 pm »

Version 4.0.0 is released
Report here about errors of this version.
jakejordans

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2012, 11:04:47 pm »

I think that the app is great but when I have attempted to send a PDF by email to my laptop I have been unable to see the image when the email is opened on my computer but when I open the email on my iPad I can see it without any issues. Is there some way that I can correct this problem? - it is essential that I can put my diagram into an email to myself or more importantly my colleges and access it via my commputer
shortki
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2012, 07:57:29 pm »

I have never had a problem with opening a PDF on a desktop. Please specify the version of the OS installed on your computer and the program with the help of which you attempted to view the file.
Robertosmmjlist

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2012, 03:57:53 pm »

Hola,
Having trouble assigning staff to work resource.
Any suggestions?
Thank you and have a great day.
Colin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2012, 02:54:00 pm »

I noticed that the "Illustration" parameter is no longer showing for Groups and Comments.

I found it useful to use images in both of those objects, especially a Comment is a fairly clean way to add a logo or diagram to a drawing.
shortki
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2012, 03:36:30 pm »

I noticed that the "Illustration" parameter is no longer showing for Groups and Comments.

I found it useful to use images in both of those objects, especially a Comment is a fairly clean way to add a logo or diagram to a drawing.

I noticed too that the Parameters section became unavailable in the comments — I'll fix it. As a temporary solution, transform the comment to an information resource, add the link or illustration and transform the object back to a comment.
Colin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2012, 04:17:27 pm »

I noticed too that the Parameters section became unavailable in the comments — I'll fix it. As a temporary solution, transform the comment to an information resource, add the link or illustration and transform the object back to a comment.

Thanks for the workaround Jury Smiley
shortki
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2012, 06:51:33 pm »

Hola,
Having trouble assigning staff to work resource.
Any suggestions?
Thank you and have a great day.

Try acting as follows:
1. Create a Work resource in Options (you can use Contacts).
2. Create a process in the diagram.
3. Open the process card and put it in the edit mode, if necessary.
4. In the section 'Work resources' of the card, add a new assignment and select the pre-created resource.
Now you have assigned a work resource for this process.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: