Shortki Community
December 03, 2022, 11:32:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: inShort 1.2.1 for Mac OS. Locations..

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: REDUCE AMOUNT OF CLICKING FOR ACCOMPLISHING TASKS  (Read 3207 times)
MaruSeru

View Profile
« on: April 29, 2012, 06:46:27 PM »

Hi,

i love the program, it needs to have much less clicking to accomplish a task.

one such example is when i click on a node, get the card menu.. all good...

--- but then when i want to edit this card, i have to click edit again, if you got rid of this (i can edit immediatately), this would really reduce frustration a lot--  aka, no need for a 'view' mode for the card

it may sound like a small thing, but really frustrates the process, as i'm likely to edit this screen everytime i pull it up - and the value to just viewing it, is not relevant in my mind

sincerest thanks for considering this!
shortki
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2012, 02:00:39 AM »

The card object appears in the lightweight form while in view mode, which lets you quickly estimate the parameters of the object. In edit mode, there is much more fields and "extra" data, which reduces the speed of assessment of the situation, while this is also important.

As a compromise, I can make the card always open in edit mode when it is opened from the popup menu while the diagram is in edit mode. I hope this will partly solve the problem and will not bring any inconvenience to other users.
MaruSeru

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2012, 01:38:39 AM »

hi there,

i for one would appreciate this!

when i am in 'edit' mode, the card still shows up in 'view'... maybe the edit mode for the diagram could match with an edit mode for the card when selected-
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: