Shortki Community
December 13, 2017, 10:48:58 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: inShort 1.2.1 for Mac OS. Locations..

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: template diagram should inherit the parent name of node  (Read 1256 times)
MaruSeru

View Profile
« on: April 29, 2012, 02:36:02 pm »

hi there,

i love your program, there are a few glitchy things about it that prevent it from being fantastic.. please continue updating!!!  it outperforms corkulous and some other ones, imho

please consider when using a template to create drill down diagram... that the child template diagram inherit the parent node's name.

when i'm in the child node, i completely forget what the parent node was! very time consuming to go back and check...

also, if i may, i love your instructions on how to problem solve by creating a 'goal complete' node at the bottom, and filling in the assets needed and required.  very helpful.

-- could be especially cool if one could have some template that creates the node at the bottom with the name of the diagram in it-- this could be solved by having childe templates inherit the parent node's name (above).. i could just have a template that has a node that says 'completed' at bottom, with name of diagram inheriting the parent node's name (same as above)

anyways, please continue the work in updating this.. it has the potential to be the best out there.

sincerely,
Maruseru.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: