Shortki Community
September 22, 2017, 03:29:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: inShort 1.2.1 for Mac OS. Locations..

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: InShort for Mac (Desktop version)  (Read 13118 times)
rrao

View Profile
« on: April 25, 2012, 10:52:27 am »

I am currently using both iPhone and iPad version and they are great, excellent functionality.

It would be great to have a Desktop version for Mac OS, so the projects could be shared between devices and printing could be easy.

Ability to apply colour to various objects would be great. E.g., boxes relating to Suppliers could be in one colour as opposed to boxes for Engineers in another colour and the like.

I felt that InShort is designed in a very practical manner than dedicated Diagram tools. The ability to drill down from an object is an excellent feature, which most of the modelling tools lack, unless I end up buying a very expensive one.

Looking forward to your response, at your convenience.

Regards,

rrao
shortki
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2012, 09:48:02 am »

The application for the desktop is in my plans, but now I’m concentrated on refining the current version.

I was thinking earlier about the colouring of objects, and now critically revised my opinion, but did not come to a definite conclusion. The thing is that the colour of an object is now used to reflect its active state (passive, active, accomplished, delayed). If custom colours are introduced, then undesirable graphical confusion is probable. In the meantime, I recommend colouring the desired areas of a diagram by means of groups — groups have rich expressive potential and are designed specifically for these purposes.
hvcomputech

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2012, 02:21:28 pm »

Please please please!! make a Mac Desktop version. It is really needed.
antoinef

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2013, 06:27:11 pm »

Ans news on the Mac version?
It world ne so useful!
Antoine
lenny

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2013, 11:15:05 pm »

+1 for desktop version
Pages: [1]
  Print