Shortki Community
July 20, 2018, 04:11:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: inShort 1.2.1 for Mac OS. Locations..

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: User Guide  (Read 3854 times)
Bryanlow

View Profile Email
« on: March 04, 2012, 10:59:49 PM »

Where can I find a user guide to start creating diagrams?
shortki
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2012, 04:36:48 PM »

The Guide opens immediately when you first start the application, and the folder containing the User Guide is located directly on the Desktop. Use the icon in the upper right corner of the folder to open the embedded content.
Bjg68

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2012, 04:26:42 AM »

Sorry for my stupidity, but after 4 hours I still cannot figure out to build a project to give me a useful Gantt chart. Did anyone ever produce a user manual for us simple folk  Smiley
I have made the process but i can only fill in start dates and only one of the process/ tasks show in the gantt chart. Finding it hard to follow the instructions in the software as a lot of the terminology is double dutch to me.
Thanks for anyones help in advance..

shortki
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2012, 02:04:32 AM »

Semi-automatic method:
1. First build a usual task diagram, from which it will be clear what follows what.
2. In the options, select "Analyze the diagram as a project".
3. Follow the prompts on the diagram. The tips about buffers can be skipped at this stage. Run the analysis again.
4. Switch to the Gantt chart.

Manually:
1. First build a usual task diagram, from which it will be clear what follows what. It would also be useful to specify the expected time of execution of the tasks.
2. Switch to the planned mode of scheduling with button P (the upper panel will get a pink hue).
3. Execute all the processes, as if playing execution of the project. Make sure to match the planned dates.
4. Switch to the Gantt chart.
duendedu

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2016, 10:03:28 AM »

la aplicación es excelente, pero no le saco todo el partido que tiene. ¿Para cuando estará traducida al castellano?  Al menos que el manual lo esté. Si alguien lo tiene traducido o conoce algún sitio donde descargarlo estaría muy agradecido.
Saludos
opalbarnett

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2017, 03:27:42 AM »

Thank you for explanation of semi-authomated method

I like to play different video games. It is fun and I can open new interesting worlds and planets!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: