Shortki Community
November 21, 2017, 12:11:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: inShort 1.2.1 for Mac OS. Locations..

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to restart whole diagram/project in one click?  (Read 555 times)
Karol

View Profile
« on: February 16, 2017, 08:03:15 am »

How to restart/reset complete (or incomplete) diagram in "one" click??? Let say, that I have accomplished a diagram, like user guide, but I want to go through it once more. Please don't tell me, that I have to reverse it step by step! There must be an option to reset the diagram, but I cant find it anywhere Sad

I'm planning to create plenty of recurring projects, but if I can't reset/restart them, I actually can't use this app.

I use both: iphone and mac version.

Thank you for your help!
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 08:19:05 am by Karol » Logged
shortki
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2017, 06:30:40 pm »

It's pretty simple — uncheck the completion mark for the first objects of the first diagram, and all the schedules will be removed at once. If you start a project from a single object, then the schedule of the whole project can be controlled by the schedule of this object.
Karol

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2017, 06:50:30 am »

Thanks for the answer. I actually thought so, before I asked this question. But I always created first objects containing "drill down" levels. It that case it doesn't work, because it takes you a level below. So the VERY FIRST object just must not contain any levels down:) Makes sense to me:)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: