Shortki Community
October 20, 2018, 11:59:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: inShort 1.2.1 for Mac OS. Locations..

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to purchase, if...  (Read 1395 times)
Cloverboy42

View Profile Email
« on: August 27, 2016, 06:17:40 AM »

I am interested in this app to create a workflow for my sales process, wherein I can list each step in the process and the objections to the sale and the counter to those objections for each step. But, I would also like to share this flow chart with others in my sales group. Is it possible to share the whole flowchart for use in someone else's version of the app, or is it only possible to share a report (PDF, ETC.) with someone else?
shortki
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2016, 03:10:01 AM »

You can unload your project into an ish export file, transfer it to a colleague, and if he has inShort application installed, he will be able to load the file and get a complete copy of your project. Likewise, the colleague can give you the modified diagram back. If the colleague does not have the application, you can send him a pdf file with a picture of the project diagrams, or export files of reports (cvs, html, xml).

After a few months, workflow.link service will open where you will be able to edit online diagrams together with the colleagues, also it will be possible there to paste a diagram from inShort.
Cloverboy42

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2016, 06:17:30 AM »

Thank you!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: