Shortki Community
November 20, 2017, 03:27:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: inShort 1.2.1 for Mac OS. Locations..

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to see estimated end time in gantt chart?  (Read 878 times)
didierEM

View Profile
« on: April 08, 2016, 08:52:45 am »

I searched the last two days but didn't fount an answer. Maybe someone can help me.
I want to see the estimated end time of my whole project in the gantt chart based on my expected time assumptions.
How can I achive this?

I have created a sample project with following assumtions:
desing webpage (5 days), code html and css (5 days), deploy on server (1 day), new website online
I want to see in the gantt chart the calculated endtime (in this case in 11 days).

how can i achive this? Now it shows me only the time of the actual task.

Kind regards
Didier
shortki
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2016, 05:46:27 pm »

Quite simply, you need to have the planned schedule executed, and it will be the basis of the plan displayed in the Gantt chart. To do this, switch to the planned schedule and execute all of the objects, as if playing the execution of the project, or let the program do it for you, running the function of analyzing the diagram as a project, and performing its precepts, in any case you will get the required Gantt chart.

To learn the total duration of the project, go up to the parent folder of the project and in the schedules section evaluate the total duration of the generated planned schedule. By the way, 5 days + 5 days + 1 day is 11 days only if the calendars of all the objects are the same, usually 11 working days correspond on average to 15 days and 10 hours of the natural calendar.
didierEM

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2016, 07:36:08 pm »

Hello Shortki
Thank you very much. I got it!

I love your program!

Kind regards,
Didier
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: