Shortki Community
December 05, 2020, 09:09:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: inShort 1.2.1 for Mac OS. Locations..

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Starting a new Diagram  (Read 4315 times)
Paz

View Profile
« on: January 12, 2012, 09:53:00 PM »

I have been through the tutorial.  I am at home page with only User Guide and Downloads folders.  I do not find instructions for starting a new project diagram, and have not been able to find it by trying out the menu buttons.  I can only edit inside the tutorial.  How do I begin a new diagram for my project?
shortki
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2012, 11:37:48 PM »

Here is the answer.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 01:36:42 AM by Argalio » Logged
DeanOZ

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 08:41:48 AM »

Where is the answer?

I turn on the app. Which page is the blank page I use to start building a diagram. I can edit page where I see the User Guide but I do not want to edit something that may be useful later. You Tube contains no films on InShort nor does Lynda.  This is insane as I have created many training films for software I supply to the market and it takes just 10 minutes.
shortki
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2012, 08:58:56 PM »

While on the Desktop, you can create any objects without being afraid to damage something important. Even if you remove the Guide, you can easily restore it in the settings.

I agree that a good video is quite important, but so far I have not managed to achieve professional results in this area - probably I'll have to expand the budget for this item, because I prefer not having something to having it of insufficient quality.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: