Shortki Community
September 23, 2017, 09:22:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: inShort 1.2.1 for Mac OS. Locations..

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [inShort desktop version] locked schedules: how to reset them ?  (Read 1322 times)
mduran

View Profile
« on: January 08, 2015, 04:27:26 pm »

Hi,

I am working on a diagram specifying schedules for the different processes. Some process objects contain drill-down diagrams. Yesterday I could assign and change actual and planned schedules of their root object but today I noticed I don't seem to manage; both the root object and drill-down diagrams' schedule appear to be locked (lock icon). I tried every single setting I could possible cljck-unclick, both in plan and in 'actually' modes. Am I missing something important ? how can unlock those schedules ? Note that schedules of my objects without drill-down diagrams are ok.

Thanks for helping
Miguel
shortki
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2015, 01:20:23 pm »

Schedules of objects with nested diagrams are not available to the changes, since they are calculated on the basis of the schedule of the
nested diagram. Accordingly, for initial objects (without incoming links) of the nested diagram, start dates are taken from the parent
object and are also not subject to change.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: