Shortki Community
September 26, 2017, 07:33:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: inShort 1.2.1 for Mac OS. Locations..

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: URGENT Help Needed!  (Read 1158 times)
MeredithLAM

View Profile
« on: November 23, 2014, 06:51:31 pm »

I just bought and have started using inShort, and am enjoying the ease of creating process diagrams with it.

However, I'm suddenly having a major problem after creating and linking a proxy to the main flow diagram:  inShort stalls and will not allow me to access the information on the secondary flow diagram in which the proxy resides.

Does anyone know how to correct this problem immediately?  The information in there is vital for a project I need to present tomorrow.

Thank you!!!

Meredith
shortki
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2014, 08:20:32 pm »

Proxy objects are designed to disrupt the normal logic of the process flow. Unfortunately, sometimes they disrupt the operation of the application as a whole. This occurs when a proxy object depends on itself. Typically, the program does not allow the creation of such circular references, but this restriction can sometimes be circumvented.

In your situation, you need to break the cycle of dependency, to do this, you should remove either the proxy object, or the object to which it refers. If the application does not respond, you need to forcibly terminate it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: