Shortki Community
November 20, 2017, 03:17:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: inShort 1.2.1 for Mac OS. Locations..

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: inShort for Mac OS version 1.1.2 (1) has been released in App Store  (Read 10574 times)
shortki
Administrator

View Profile Email
« on: July 29, 2014, 10:36:06 am »

v 1.1.2 (minor fix)
  • Fixed loading of assignments by group.
  • Added creation of a new window when the application is opened, if all the windows were previously closed.

v 1.1.1
Material resources
  • Managing the list of material resources.
  • Use of materials by objects.
  • Counting the usage of resources by the diagram.
  • Analysis of reserves of material resources.
  • Fields of reporting forms with data on the usage of resources.

inShort for Mac OS in App Sore
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 10:07:26 pm by shortki » Logged
RonB

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2014, 12:45:14 pm »

How do you export the Flow (PERT Charts) in a form that can be included in a document?
mg

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2014, 05:03:05 pm »

I have been having an issue finding any information on how to send these charts via email.  Is it even possible to do so?  I absolutely love how this program works, but it will become useless fast if I can not share them beyond my own desktop.  I did not purchase the app, an employer did.  Even if I am able to send the documents, would the receiver of it be able to open the document without the program (probably not).  I have almost no use for this program if there are no ways to send the charts.  With the complexities of processes made easy to understand by activating each process point, at which time the program leads you to the next step.  I'm afraid that if the only option for me is to select the document and copy it to word, it would end up being just ask complicated as a typed up outline. 
shortki
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2014, 12:36:27 pm »

The program allows you to save pdf files, use the print function and select 'save as pdf'. Note that thus you can select an appropriate paper size for the pdf file. If you save a diagram with nested diagrams, then in the pdf file you will be able to move between diagrams, activating the symbols of unfolding on the objects. Links in the objects will also be working.

In the same way, you can save a Gantt chart or arbitrary reports.

Pdf files are easily sent, and they can be opened on any system.

You can select and copy a fragment of a diagram, and then paste it directly into a letter, in this case a pdf file will be generated "on
the fly".

If the recipient has the inShort application, you can send him the ISH export file that contains complete information on the diagram.

Information from the report can also be saved in html, xml, csv formats, use the export function to do this.
MAH

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2014, 08:59:49 pm »

Do you have a version that i can purchase for using on a 10.6.8 OS?
shortki
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2014, 10:43:14 pm »

From its first version, inShort for Mac OS uses a lot of system features of Mac OS that are available from version 10.8, that is why this is the lowest version of the system, on which the application can be installed.

Sorry, but there is no way to install inShort on your equipment.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: