Shortki Community
September 21, 2017, 02:16:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: inShort 1.2.1 for Mac OS. Locations..

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: showing both calculated and current process on gantt chart  (Read 1415 times)
Matta

View Profile
« on: March 27, 2014, 01:39:04 pm »

Hi,
Fisrt, I want to thank you for this great tool !! I really love inshort, but I must have misunderstood something... After creating the complet diagram and running the analysis, everythings look ok and the gantt graph shows the process. But as I validate the steps, whatever I'm late or in advance, the validated date is the calculated date and I don't see on the gantt graph both the calculated process and the current one (on the same line).
I've checked the option "synchronization with real time" for the whole project.

I can see both the calculated process and the current one on gantt graph when I fix the start date for each block, but it seems that I have to do this every time I validate the step. And doing so, it changes the next starting dates...

I hope my description is clear for you ! I want just to see on the gantt graph both the calculated process and the current one.

Where did I make a mistake ?

Thank you very much for your help !

Matta
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 10:12:28 pm by Matta » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: