Shortki Community
April 25, 2018, 12:36:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: inShort 1.2.1 for Mac OS. Locations..

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Separate Summary for each account  (Read 2994 times)
Ghosty

View Profile
« on: December 15, 2013, 03:26:05 pm »

I have my business account and my personal account entered into tr.en.d

Can you add a place to choose the account to show the summary and tr.en.d data.

I use the transfer funds function to pay my wages etc. from the business account to the personal account, so it would need to work with that.
shortki
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2013, 06:28:33 pm »

tr.en.d system inherently involves taking account of all financial flows controlled by you, without dividing them into parts, so I initially did not provide for the concept of financial area in the application. I'll think on this issue and perhaps later implement such a breakdown.

So far I recommend to create a project for separate accounting of your business transactions. In the statistics of the project, you will be able to see the individual totals for the selected records and tr.en.d's own distribution.
Ghosty

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2013, 07:32:01 pm »

Thanks, unfortunately a transfer of funds from the business account to the personal account does not register as an expense in the project, so I will probably remove my business details until you have implemented a way to analyse the separate accounts.
shortki
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2013, 09:28:22 pm »

If the business belongs to you, then a transfer to your personal account in fact is not an expense, as the funds have not gone out of
your control.
However, I understood what exactly you had wanted to see, I'll think about it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: