Shortki Community
November 24, 2017, 03:30:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: inShort 1.2.1 for Mac OS. Locations..

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Many issues  (Read 2065 times)
cavemanku

View Profile Email
« on: October 25, 2013, 04:21:37 pm »

Hi - I am running version 5.0.1 on I0S 7.0.3 on an ipad 2 MC763LL/A

I have been fighting with frequent freezes that occur after very specific actions (such as populating the first task in a project as 100% in planning mode).  I fought through the issues and several force restarts, finished the GANTT chart I wanted, then tried sending it to my email as a PDF...but the attachment just shows a broken picture link. 

The idea behind this software is definitely intriguing, but I simply can't use it with all of these issues!  Is anyone else having trouble?  Initially I had hoped to use this to manage my many projects, but now I am thinking about just requesting a refund and moving on...
shortki
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2013, 09:09:23 pm »

I have not seen problems with such actions. If possible, send the export of your project as an ish file. Maybe the reason is in a special structure of links in your project.

There is a bug in the iOS with generation and display of e-mails containing a single-page PDF. This failure can be avoided by adding a blank page to the PDF, the corresponding switch is in the settings.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: