Shortki Community
September 22, 2017, 03:24:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: inShort 1.2.1 for Mac OS. Locations..

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dropbox integration for backup, IOS device transfer and team sharing.  (Read 9223 times)
shortki
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2013, 09:05:03 pm »

First I want to note that applications designed to synchronize the work of people are more complicated than other applications in terms of implementing the shared mode of operation. Such is the irony of the situation. There are several stable industrial solutions to this problem, but they use dedicated servers, I have never seen a quality peer solution of this challenge. I am currently working on another project, more simple in terms of synchronization — I want to work out the method on a simple example before moving on to the real challenge.

However, I have no doubt that this year I will release a version of inShort allowing multiple users with different devices to work together on a same diagram.
bkonia

View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2015, 07:44:48 pm »

Since it's been nearly two years since you posted this message, I'm wondering if you can provide an update on the status of the team sharing functionality. I'm not being a smartass, I understand this is a complex task, but I'm just wondering if this functionality is coming soon, or if it's still years away.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: