Shortki Community
September 26, 2017, 07:30:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: inShort 1.2.1 for Mac OS. Locations..

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: inShort version 3.2.2  (Read 2547 times)
shortki
Administrator

View Profile Email
« on: October 18, 2011, 05:46:01 pm »

A new section of reporting and exporting data: in addition to the three predefined types of reports, users can create their own report forms and get them in the PDF, CSV and XML formats.

Improved display of charts: now you can attach images to items and change the font and the size of inscriptions on items.

Auto-save function added.

Some bugs fixed and application performance optimized for use in iOs5.

Note: If you have experienced difficulties with the first launch of the program, or it works unstable, it is recommended to reboot the device.

Write a Review in iTunes.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 05:50:20 pm by shortki » Logged
AG

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 12:39:36 am »

Very nice to see how inShort getting better and better. Thanks for taking many users' inputs in to account. Especially I like how you addressed the discussion concerning customizing shapes. Certainly, new features will stimulate more suggestions.....thx
shortki
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2011, 09:49:15 pm »

If I can do something better — I do, maybe not immediately, but inevitably Smiley
Any suggestions are always valuable. Even if they are not taken, they point to the problem and lead to interesting solutions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: