Shortki Community
September 26, 2017, 07:25:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: inShort 1.2.1 for Mac OS. Locations..

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Diagrams  (Read 7339 times)
Dovewars

View Profile Email
« on: August 24, 2011, 07:19:52 pm »

I would love to see a diagram of smallish project. I am attempting to learn the software and the methodology in one go - it's quite a lot - some more sample diagrams would really help. Surely there are some more samples out there until some more extensive documentation appears. What about an instructional video?

I really want this tool to work for me, there is already interest within the organisation to use the tool more extensively

Regards

Peter
shortki
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2011, 09:57:35 am »

I'll be glad to make some study diagrams when I complete and release the new version. I'd like to find out in advance whether you have any preferences concerning topics or subject areas. Creating a video tutorial is somewhat difficult for me, I decided so far to focus on interactive guides.
Dovewars

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2011, 02:38:15 pm »

I'll be glad to make some study diagrams when I complete and release the new version. I'd like to find out in advance whether you have any preferences concerning topics or subject areas. Creating a video tutorial is somewhat difficult for me, I decided so far to focus on interactive guides.
Most of my projects are software development with many team members working on different elements.
Suelymesquita

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2011, 12:49:01 am »

Creating a video tutorial is somewhat difficult for me, I decided so far to focus on interactive guides.

I like your idea of explaining the program using it. But i really need a practical example. I'm organizing a lecture, with an international guest, in April. I simply didn't get which shapes i need to use to make the project clearer. In fact, i'm confused with the concepts: resource, process, where do i find this information?

Tks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: