Shortki Community
February 23, 2024, 01:52:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: inShort 1.2.1 for Mac OS. Locations..

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: inShort 2.2.2 discovered bugs of the version  (Read 15594 times)
shortki
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2011, 12:33:11 AM »

I deliberately left this conflict at the discretion of user, since the ways of automatic handling of groups sometimes looked unpredictable.
Jalbright

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2011, 06:32:07 PM »

I have experienced the situation where in a PDF document some of the drill down hyperlinks work and others don't.  Yet exiting the diagrams back up works in all cases I have checked.  Is this a known bug or should I get you some more details?

I believe I am using the most current inShort version since the App Store does not show that I have an update available.  I tried finding the version number within inShort but it was not in the places I thought to look.
shortki
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2011, 01:15:30 AM »

You are the first with such problem. Could you please specify the details and, if possible, send me the PDF and the ISH files?
Jalbright

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2011, 03:31:24 AM »

You are the first with such problem. Could you please specify the details and, if possible, send me the PDF and the ISH files?

Files have been sent...
shortki
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2011, 02:37:55 AM »

Files have been sent...

Thank you for your files. I found an inaccuracy and withdrew the update for the sake of remedying it, so the new version will not have this problem.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: