Shortki Community
November 18, 2017, 10:01:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: inShort 1.2.1 for Mac OS. Locations..

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: User manual and instructional videos  (Read 2614 times)
Joonatan

View Profile Email
« on: April 23, 2013, 04:55:02 am »

I purchased inshort two days ago and I am fascinated by it but it has a very steep learning curve. The tutorial goes through the features but there are so much in the cards and all over the place that it is difficult to remmeber what is the best way to do things.
Is there any plans to get short intro video about the features and the work flow? I am a bit desperate here because I am using TOC and this seems to be the only tool that has inbuilt buffer management for iPad. I like the app but it make me very frustrated because I end up going in circles with it.

Heeeeelp.

cheers
Jussi
iQuant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2013, 01:34:21 pm »

Unfortunately, I can only emphasise Jussi's words. I thought I got a pretty good insight in the functionality of the app by going through the in-App tutorial, but unfortunately, with every day of use I get new questions ins my mind.

ShortKi, I know it is annoying, but please, it is possible to get a detailed description of every single function in the App?

Really grateful for your work so far, but your people need guidance. Wink
Cheers.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: